We have just returned from our first seminar and networking event of 2020 at Lingfield Park. There are several reasons why we bring our regional roadshows to you. You will hear from industry experts and discover innovative products and services. In addition, you will get the latest updates and ideas from the industry by taking part in the debates.
The seminars are tailored for operators working to improve knowledge, profits and services.
The topics currently being presented and debated are focused on legislation affecting cashless payments, micro-market developments & the latest technology and how to use it. We were delighted to see the amount of audience participation from both our members and suppliers alike in the debates. This is a sneaky preview of the key points:
Cashless Payment Systems
- What is the new/revised finance legislation and how will it affect Operators?
- Expectations on system developments – what does the future look like?
- Expectations on use of cash – general and through vending?
- Value of system reports?
- Expectations on costs?
- Latest legislation – reality and threats?
- The future of cup manufacture in the UK – plastic and paper?
- What about filters and plastic bottles?
- Reusable Cups – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – The opportunity?
How you our Operators can share in the Micro-Market world?
- A bit about systems……
- A bit more about products and how to get them….
- Vending Machines or Micro Markets?
Come and join us at our next seminar and have your say: NIVO South West Business Seminar & Networking Event, Bath Racecourse, Paddock Pavilion. 11:30am, 13th May 2020. As a thank you for your support we would like to invite you for a complimentary meal & evening at the races.
Everyone is sure to learn something new to take back to their business.